How to be good at Texas hold'em or less horrible: A beginner's guide

 How to get better at Texas hold 'em, or at least less awful: A novice's guide


It is no surprise that, despite our national lockdown, online gambling has experienced a surge of 43% and 255% in players who have never played before. My game is Texas hold'em. Because there were no other entertainment options available, I joined a Pokerstars group with about 30 friends. Some of them were newbies, while others were experienced poker players who had played for a living. Because I was familiar with the game and its rules, it didn't feel like hold'em was a new experience for me. Despite being only five games in length, I lost several times during the first few days. . . um . . . Fake dollars apiece and I found myself down almost forty. . . Fake . . dollars. Although it wasn't more expensive than a dinner out or a few movies, it was still frustrating. Although I consider myself to be a smart man, it was difficult for me to admit that my performance was poor. There was no way around it. I quit the game after one particularly terrible performance. donts in texas holdem poker

One problem: as bad as I was, it intrigued me. It was maddening that I couldn’t get it right. I refused to believe it was too difficult or too stupid. I became friends with two very skilled poker players and decided to ask them for their tips. I also watched more closely their play. Within a matter of minutes, I was able to have a series if revelations that totally changed my view on the game. Even more important, it transformed my performance.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cara Memenangkan Lotere. Sekarang saatnya untuk membeli tiket lotere Anda.

Sulit untuk dijelaskan': Pemenang Jackpot Lotto EUR19m yang memecahkan rekor mengklaim hadiah mereka

How to Play Keno in Las Vegas